Aside from weddings happening in June, there are plenty of activities that you can do in Whitsundays. Here the Whitsundays June events taking place at your favorite beach destination in Australia during the wedding month. Be there and experience the destination and its culture through these fairs, markets, adrenaline adventures, inspiring talks, concert, comedy show and more.
- June 3 – Handmade Expo and Vintage Market. Find the best handmade, hand-baked, and homegrown products in the region. Great range of quality products to choose from. Visit and support the local businesses which serve as the backbone of the Australian economy. Mark your calendar for this event.
- June 3 to June 9 – Yamaha Jet Trek adrenaline adventure. This is a fundraising activity dedicated to children with sickness and special needs. Join and motor through the Whitsundays from Airlie Beach to Mission Beach on your personal watercraft (PWC). Experience adrenaline rush while traveling through the beautiful coast and scenery of Australia. Be a hero for the children and enjoy the action-packed activity at the same time.
- June 7 – Pacific Eden Cruise Day Ship Market. Find great food and local produce in this Thursday fair. You can surely bring home memorabilia which is 100% Aussie-made product.
- June 14 – Pacific Aria Cruise Day Ship market. Delicious food, local produce, and gift products will be available in the bazaar. This is the chance for you to buy souvenirs for your friends and family back home.
- June 22 to June 25 – Active Women’s Weekend. Motivated speakers will talk about ‘Bravery’ and will share their own experiences during major life events. Women and men alike can register for the event.
- June 20 – Kevin Bloody Wilson – Almost Awesome Tour. Get a taste of Australian comedy and music. Catch Kevin Bloody Wilson At The Gateway Hotel Motel. Do not miss out a night of music and laughter, book your tickets, before they run out.